Tim is well-versed in complex financial transactions, the regulatory environment and company directors’ duties and responsibilities in the face of regulatory or criminal proceedings.
- Investigations and enforcement proceedings taken by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Investigations by Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- Company Director Disqualification proceedings
- Internal investigations
- Reporting suspicious activity pursuant to Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Formulation of “Adequate Procedures” to prevent bribery, pursuant to the Bribery Act 2010
If you consider that a self-report may be required of if you are concerned about an investigation or proceedings it is best to seek legal advice as soon as possible.
For urgent advice please call Tim on +44 (0)7976 937442 or contact him here.